Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Oven Tempurature: Preheat oven to 325ºF
Yield: Makes 8 Servings
- 6 ounces Glendale Shepherd Brebis Frais, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well blended. Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate
2. Using electric mixer, beat 6 ounces Brebis Frais in large bowl until fluffy. Add 1/3 cup sugar and 1/2 cup golden brown sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs and egg yolk 1 at a time. Add remaining ingredients and beat until well blended. Pour filling into prepared crust.
4. Bake pie until filling is slightly puffed and just set in center, about 55 minutes.
5. Transfer pie to rack and cool completely. Cover pie and refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours. Serve pie cold.